To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] A new challenge checker for GC9GVEG

[Resolved] A new challenge checker for GC9GVEG
September 28, 2021 08:54PM
Hi!

I need some help to make checkers for 4 upcoming challenge mysteries, which I have just created and given a GC-code for. I place one challenge checker in each request, while it seems that this is how it is supposed to be done. I have of course completed the challenge myself, so the checker can be tested and should give a green light on player "SKroff".

The challenge is: To log 500 caches with the cache type "Unknown". Worldwide, anytime, no further restrictions.
Apart from a green completed or red not completed, I would like the checker to show the total number of logged unknown caches so that the player knows his/her status.

The GC-code for this planned cache is GC9GVEG.

When I will include the link to the checker on the cache page, I will add your "nick" and thank you for your contribution.

Thanks for your consideration! I'm a beginner in this, I have made only two challenge caches in the past.

Kind regards

Sten Holmberg
Alias SKroff
Re: A new challenge checker for GC9GVEG
September 28, 2021 09:12PM
Here is the link https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC9GVEG/63568

Please test and reply
Re: A new challenge checker for GC9GVEG
September 28, 2021 09:51PM
Hi!

I just tested the checker, and compared the total with my own player (SKroff). It works perfectly! I can now create this myst and send it to the reviewers.

I'm glad it showed the total unknowns, too! :-)

Is it something else you have to in your end? Otherwise, thanks for a very very rapid answer and construction!!!

Kind regards

Sten Holmberg
Alias SKroff
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login