To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: GC70DDB top hat challenge 4 dry-feet

[Awaiting feedback] GC70DDB top hat challenge 4 dry-feet
February 12, 2017 07:27AM
Objective of the Challenge:

Find at least 10 geocaches at or below 0m elevation, which you got without getting wet feet :)

The Rules:

8. Geocaching.com and Project GC use the location of the listed co-ords to determine elevation of each cache. The key is to get caches which are at 0m elevation or lower and does not have the swimming or diving attribute enabled (this does not mean that they have to be negative attributes.... they just are not selected as positive ones).

9. All cache types count.

I believe this is allowed because as per rule 8 I am not basing it on any negatives.... cannot see anyone having one of these challenges
February 12, 2017 11:52AM
Here is the link to the checker http://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC70DDB/24878

Please confirm that this is the checker you require

I just noticed that the checker is not correct. I can not excluded the attribute and have to seek advice from the scriptwriter on this subject.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2017 01:28PM by vogelbird. (view changes)
March 17, 2017 01:58PM
Checker is adjusted to the swimming or diving attribute enabled

Please let us know if the 3 checkers are acceptable for you so we can move these threads to ARCHIVE Checker requests (completed)
April 30, 2017 08:44PM
What is the situation with this checker, is the challenge going to be published or can it be cancelled?
May 01, 2017 07:33PM
This thread has not received any feedback from the requester for more than a month and will therefor be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (completed). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section,
June 10, 2017 04:32AM
Following some discussions with local reviewer this cache could not be published under old code as it was by the Mega profile. I've changed it to my own cache name and so I need to have the GC code changed to GC76AEK to allow it to be published.
June 10, 2017 06:13AM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login