To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: Challenge checker needed for 25 caches in 5 different types

[Resolved] Challenge checker needed for 25 caches in 5 different types
March 08, 2017 03:11AM
you must have found at least 25 caches each in 5 different cache types. So at least 25 in your statistics chart of 5 types including Traditional, Earth, Virtual, Multi, Mystery/Unknown, Webcam, Letterbox Hybrid, Event, Wherigo, CITO, Giga Event, and Lab Caches.
code GC71GF7

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2017 03:21AM by grey team. (view changes)
March 08, 2017 10:42AM
Here is the link to the checker http://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC71GF7/25264

I did not allow Lab.Caches in the challenge because they are not acceptable under the new guideline
http://support.groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=206#criteria
Trackable, Benchmarking, Waymarking logs, or specifying Lab Cache finds. (new 2016)

I missed however Mega events on your list and allowed those into your challenge

Please confirm my assumptions
March 09, 2017 12:04AM
ok thanks.
i now dont have that GC code attached to that cache--has been edited and used for another, so how do I go about this??
Do I set up another GC code and write the cache details and then write a message back to you to link the checker to the correct GC code?
I will also take out Lab caches from the requirements.
thanks
March 09, 2017 12:32AM
Yes, create a new cache page and at least get it to the stage of having a GC code assigned. Post that GC code into this thread so vogelbird can update the checker. At any point from then on you can finish adding the content to the cache page.
March 14, 2017 03:01AM
Hi,
Have made a new cache GC722N1.
thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2017 06:36AM by grey team. (view changes)
March 14, 2017 08:35AM
The checker is linked to the new gccode http://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC71GF7/25264
March 14, 2017 11:39PM
OK Thanks for challenge checker.
I am new to this, so what do I do now?
Do I need to copy and paste this web address into my cache page and then submit for review, or do I just submit for review and it is attached already?
thanks
March 15, 2017 12:59AM
If you go to the checker page, you should see a button on the right "Link..." Clicking on this button will present three options of how to put it in your cache page. The third option is recommended. Just copy the HTML from the right side of that pop-up into your cache page and you're set.
March 15, 2017 03:09PM
You can follow this procedure
1. Go to your Checker's page here (linked above).
2. There are buttons on the right side of the screen. Click the bottom one that says "Link."
3. Follow the instructions in the pop-up box. Copy the HTML into your clipboard.
4. Go to your cache listing and place it in "edit" mode.
5. Paste the HTML from your clipboard into the desired location within your cache description.
6. Check the acknowledgment boxes at the bottom of the edit page and then save your changes.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login