To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: 75 Extended Connected Counties Checker

[Awaiting feedback] 75 Extended Connected Counties Checker
March 11, 2017 05:00AM
This will be for GC717NT and should be what I think is patterned off of http://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC6TQ77/ . I just want someone to find a cache 75 contiguous counties instead of 100. I tried searching for a 75 county that might already exist with no luck. I can't create my own right? I tried to clone it, but it said to do this instead. I thought I was part of Project-GC early enough I could write scripts. Can I? Thanks for the help and if I could have done this all myself, please recommend how I could have searched better or done the scripting myself. Thanks.
March 11, 2017 07:04PM
I'm sorry but at the moment I got a message from Groundspeak that the contiguous county challenges in the U.S are under review about the challenge conditions, Until they are able to resolve the checker issue, Groundspeak is instructing reviewers to not publish any contiguous county/region challenges.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2017 07:06PM by vogelbird. (view changes)
November 13, 2017 01:45PM
Hello!
I see that this checker (or variations of it) is now in use with some caches published in 2017. I had tried to publish some like it back in January/February but there was an issue with counties connecting over bodies of water (e.g. the Great Lakes, bays/harbors on the east coast, etc.). Has this issue been resolved? I would love to be able to publish my caches if contiguous counties challenges are now allowed.
Thanks!!!
Tom (henne165)
November 13, 2017 02:01PM
I will send you a message directly
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login