To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

GC2CKBP - Rocky's Benchmark Challenge

GC2CKBP - Rocky's Benchmark Challenge
October 19, 2022 04:26PM
This cache has just appeared in the exception list and it is evident that this old cache was a challenge cache - but as HQ are soon to be removing benchmarks from the main website they added a log to explain this with the comment "Because logging benchmarks on Geocaching.com will not be possible when benchmarks are removed from the site, Geocaching HQ will archive challenge caches which require finding and logging benchmarks"

It would appear on 17th Oct 22 the CO changed this to a puzzle (completely changing the description) but the reviewer spotted this and reverted the description back to its original state (as a challenge cache) and archived the cache.

When I upvoted this challenge I noted that it had had downvote(s) - it is possible that this/these were given when the cache had the puzzle text in the description and thus down-voted it based on that
However (and the point of this topic) this was evidently a challenge cache from the outset and that is why this has my upvote
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.