To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: method GetFPInfoForUser

method GetFPInfoForUser
June 25, 2019 10:40AM
I will be removing the method GetFPInfoForUser from the API today. From what I can see it's used by ONE script, which has THREE tags. Only TWO of these tags are enabled, and only ONE of them actually links a GC-Code (GC6HGD6).

The data fields used does not exist in the new API and the current data in the database is outdated. If there were more tags using this, we could have looked into calculating the numbers, but it doesn't feel worth it with one actual challenge using it.
July 11, 2019 02:42PM
I am attempting to create a new checker for the one challenge that this change affected. I am using the GetFPDetailsForUser method. It seems to work, but does not seem to be up to date for all users. For one user, it doesn't seem to capture the entire last month, during which they handed out many favorite points. So, I was wondering if this method will continue to remain in the API and if the corresponding data will continue to be updated. Otherwise, the challenge will probably just have to go without a checker.
July 11, 2019 03:00PM
Can you explain what the challenge is in short? PGC could provide FP spent, but not as certain the other numbers.
July 11, 2019 03:44PM
The challenge is just to spend 50% of your available favorite points. In my script, I manually calculate a user's total favorite points based on their number of finds. Then, I use GetFPDetailsForUser to determine how many favorite points one has used. While testing the checker, however, I noticed that the results are not up-to-date for some users. So, I thought I would check and see if the method is going to be maintained going forward. Otherwise, the script has no utility.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.