To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

County Name in a tag

County Name in a tag
August 15, 2017 09:04PM
I'm using the Same X Different Y script.

Trying to use this config:
{ "country":"United States", "SameX":"county_name", "DifferentY":"region", "Minimum":4 }

Can a specific county name be used, such as Orange County?
Re: County Name in a tag
August 15, 2017 11:03PM
Yes, but it would never give a pass. The reason is that the county names do not match exactly, for example "Orange County (CA)" and "Orange County (FL)".

I would use Easy Tagging Generic Checker (by mole125) with this config or similar:
{"challenge":["find 4 caches with unique region where country == 'United States' and county matches 'Orange County'.", "output table cache_name as 'Name', county, region."]}
August 16, 2017 03:48PM
If you are looking for just Orange Counties you have to use the Rikitan script. I have set the checker at the moment https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC5NJDX/28187

Just tell me if this is the checker you require

If you are using the SeekerSupreme script it looks for any of the same County names but you have to extent the config by "ShowFields":["county", "cache_name", "visitdate"]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2017 03:58PM by vogelbird. (view changes)
August 21, 2017 02:11AM
Thank you to both of you. I've changed the requirements and used the Easy Tagging Script.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login