To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

New Challenge tab

New Challenge tab
January 18, 2018 04:16PM
Hi folks,
there's a mistake in the new tab:
Each challenge, where I wrote a note is now listed as found but not logged. Partly I didn't visit those caches. This has to be fixed
Re: New Challenge tab
January 18, 2018 07:36PM
It's not a bug, it's a feature. There is a line of documentation just under the table on how to control what appears there and what doesn't.
Re: New Challenge tab
March 08, 2018 05:16PM
Quite an arduous task if only 10 of the 174 challenges listed (as in my case) have actually been signed (not qualified) and the other 164 have had notes added (mainly giving qualifying details) - some of these have notes going back quite a while and as you don't get the 'logged' feature at the top as you would when you find a cache it does mean scrolling through many logs to find yours to add the required [NOT-SIGNED] -
I might be advised that a simpler idea would be to just add another note saying [NOT-SIGNED] without having to do all that scrolling - but I dont want to clog up CO email boxes simply with a command that I haven't signed the log !!!!!

Tim - ddm
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login