To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

multiple checkers for 1 challenge
August 01, 2019 04:52PM
I'm looking to establish a calendar month spelling challenge (near Cleveland Ohio) which also has a prerequisite to have completed the month in question with at least 1 find for every day of the month. I came across the monthly spell checker challenges near Las Vegas GC4VX5T (January), there are associated monthly spell checkers available in Project-GC, in this case GC4VX5T (January). There are also several month completion checkers available, e.g. GC79DNZ (January) as well.

So, how to proceed?

Can I create the spelling challenge with a prerequisite of having the month completed and have a single checker for the spelling portion?
or Create a Challenge with 2 challenge checkers?
or request the 2 checkers be combined into a single checker?

Thanks in advance
Bob (kribnkrew)
Re: multiple checkers for 1 challenge
August 01, 2019 04:57PM
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but spelling challenges are no longer accepted. 1 find for every day of the month is still acceptable though.
August 06, 2019 09:43AM
Thanks for the feedback, I'll reassess and proceed with reloading some archived month checkers.
kribnkrew
August 04, 2019 11:27PM
As pieterix said, that particular challenge wouldn't be allowed (guideline 10 says that cache title is not allowed to be used as a source of challenge criteria), but to answer the rest of your question:

If you have a multi-part challenge, post a request in the checker requests and one of the script writers or taggers will come up with a checker which checks both parts and gives an overall result.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login