To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: Etiquette question - checker requests

Etiquette question - checker requests
November 23, 2020 05:31PM
Hello everyone. I have been working through part of my GSAK database and looking at challenges near me. As a result, I have been finding a lot of challenges that could use a checker. I have been posting them a few at a time. Would it be better or make more sense for me to post the rest of them all at once? I do not want to monopolize the forum or the time of the volunteers. Thanks!
November 23, 2020 06:10PM
Please post the request one by one and only those which don't have a checker yet.

There are a lot of grandfathered challenges for which we can not make a script so this way we can identify the request with correct topic markings.
November 23, 2020 09:23PM
Thank you! I will keep posting them one at a time. I am checking each one to make sure it does not have a checker, and I am also searching the forum for requests. I figured out that when I searched before, it was not going back to the beginning of the site, so I was missing some that had been requested or created. I am also checking to see if a checker is viable. This is also eliminating some of the requests where the qualifications are subjective (boy names, girl names, halloween words).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login