To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: Non-challenge caches listed as challenges on project-gc

Non-challenge caches listed as challenges on project-gc
May 26, 2021 12:54PM
Hello,
I recently found nine Mystery caches that are part of a power trail. I noticed that they show up on the challenge map and in my list of challenge caches found.

Here are the GC codes :
GC92WR5
GC92WR8
GC92WRC
GC92WRF
GC92WRJ
GC92WRK
GC92WRN
GC92WRP
GC92WRR

They are not named as challenges and don't have any requirement in the decription.
Can somebody please check them ?

Thanks !

Vinceo
May 26, 2021 02:14PM
These have been added to the list of challenge exceptions and will be processed shortly.
May 27, 2021 06:27AM
@Pleu - We see here a classic case of an reviewer error and he should be notified to remove the attribute from the listing otherwise the cachers who log these caches will still be picking up challenge cache attributes. SIMPLY placing those caches on the exeption list will not solve this.
May 27, 2021 08:21AM
@vogelbird Who said I haven't done that? :)
May 27, 2021 09:26AM
I saw you placed them already at the exeption list. My normal action is first contact the reviewer and if I can not reach him place them on the exeption list'

I have an understanding with GC HQ that once every two months (or if approx 20 to 30 none challenge with a challenge cache attribute are reached) will be reported by me to HQ for removal

For series first the reviewer must be notified
May 27, 2021 09:36AM
@vogelbird Well, then we clearly have different work flows. I find it hard to follow a process/procedure I'm not aware of so some transparency would have been helpful. :)
May 27, 2021 09:45AM
Let me know if you had any luck with the french reviewer because this weekend I make the list for HQ
May 27, 2021 10:22AM
He said he'll look into it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login