To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Checker: Multicaches in one day

Checker: Multicaches in one day
June 03, 2021 06:47PM
Hi
I am looking to see if I meet the criteria for a challenge (GC3YPAF) to have found 20 multi's in one day, but it has an an additional option that EC count as 5 Multi's for the purpose. I have found enough EC' in one day to meet the points option of the challenge.
However I would like to know how many Multi's i have found in 1 day - as I am not sure a full sent of EC's meets the criteria for this Multi challenge.

Is there a check for multis in one day, already created that i could use to get the answer?
Thanks Elephantemg83
Re: Checker: Multicaches in one day
June 03, 2021 08:44PM
Not a checker, but you can use the Top Caches in One Day tool https://project-gc.com/Statistics/TopCachesDay
And use the filter of type -> multi-cache.
June 03, 2021 08:55PM
Thank you, it does not seem to be generating my finds though? Am i using it wrong?
I am obviously not in the top 10,000.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2021 08:59PM by elephantemg83. (view changes)
June 03, 2021 09:01PM
I’m guessing you must need to be a certain place in the leaderboard. I ran it with your profile and with only cachers from Eastern England, and it worked - your best day is 10 multis :)
June 04, 2021 06:09PM
thank you :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login