Return to Project-GC

Welcome to Project-GC Q&A. Ask questions and get answers from other Project-GC users.

If you get a good answer, click the checkbox on the left to select it as the best answer.

Upvote answers or questions that have helped you.

If you don't get clear answers, edit your question to make it clearer.

0 votes
How do I report a name change to a county?
in Support and help by ChrisDen (4.1k points)
edited by ChrisDen

3 Answers

0 votes
Post it here, I'd say, using country, region, and giving the incorrect name and your correction.
by hzoi (8.0k points)
0 votes
Alternatively, click the "Support" button in the top-right of the PGC site and select "Project-GC Support". That would go through to the administrators, who would have the access to fix it.
by sumbloke (Expert) (35.1k points)
Thanks. Done that
0 votes

According to the Australian counties of Greater Taree, Gloucester and Great Lakes have merged into one and the new combined County is named Mid Coast

by ChrisDen (4.1k points)
In OSM change in affect to Mid-Coast Council (6249291)