As previously discussed in the other QA and I finally found a way how to reliably reproduce this issue (while working on other projects), I am starting a new bug report.
The functionality is fine with normal "click" events on computer, but the "touch" events are not registered. There is simple way to reproduce it with Chromium browser:
- Open the Live Map page: https://project-gc.com/Tools/LiveMap
- Press Ctrl+Shift+I to open developer console
- Press Ctrl + Shift + M to toggle device toolbar
- The screen should shrink to smaller and instead of mouse pointer, there should be "touch" pointer (larger circle)
- Open the "Live filters" and try to move "Favorite points" scrollbar
The value is not changed.
The value should have been adjusted even from "touch" events.