I noticed some remarkable behaviour of the Dashboard search result (Menu Home-Dashboard). I guess it is a bug and I couldn't find any report or question about it.
I used the Wildcard search which gave me a well formatted output.
But when I clicked a column to sort the results, the first 4 columns (upto GC-code) got a row-height larger than the other columns. This means that down the list linked data is no longer next to each other.
So when I hover over a GC code which highlights the data for this cache, the linked Cache name and following columns can be some "lines" higher up.
The result is that if you want to view a cache with a certain name and click on the GC code before that name, you can end up viewing another cache.