It may (and I reiterate, may...) be due to the API changes that are being worked on, I have noticed once or twice over the last month that my stats havent updated once or twice. Over the last 24 hours it's been a little bit all over the shop - last night I refreshed expecting 2 finds to be added, stats didnt update. Early this morning (It's 1pm Monday here) I found a 3rd cache. After getting home, my stats refreshed but only added the first two. An hour or so later, they refreshed again and the third dropped in (even though my statshad already updated today).
I've also found a few occasions where my browser was loading a cached version of the page when I expected my stats to refresh - I had to do a force refresh (Ctrl + F5 on PC, Command + R on mac) to show the refreshed stats.