Excellent work on the new changes. All of the changes really do enhance the previous version.
1. Jasmer - I see you adopted the can idea with the years floating out along a path to completion. I like it.
2. Background gradient - does give the gemstones and medals more depth.
3. Platinum vs. Silver - colors are unique enough that you can tell the difference.
4. All-Around arrow - I think the white works better to enhance the cardinal directions of the compass graphic.
5. Addons - I have enough now to see how they are dynamic and float as you earn more. Are they ranked by difficulty so as you earn more difficult ones they move the less difficult down?
6. Loop - the font is a good size now and draws your attention like it should.
Overall, very nice and thank you for the dedication and effort.