BadgeGen has been updated to version 4.1.2, with it comes the official release of the new Country Badges.
- BadgeGen Bronze and Platinum have been given a slight color tweak
- The non-awarded, but viewable badges in the Badge Table have a distinct background
- Country Badges with flags and names are available for all currently 250 distinct geographic regions on geocaching . com
- A country with caches found that has too less data to generate a percentage of regions found gets a "wooden" background.
- The following AddOns are currently available on all Country Badge levels from the ruby-level upwards:
FTF - having at least found one FTF in the country
Leap Day - having found at least one cache in the country on Feb 29
81 Matrix - having completed the D/T matrix with caches found only in this country
366 calendar - having a full found calendar with caches found only in this country
All counties - having found a cache in all of the country's counties (green checkmark sign)
We plan for more AddOns in the future, the current goal was to finally release the Country Badges first.
Again, very special thanks to DrDaffy, who had the initial idea of the flag designs.
If you spot any issues with the new badges, please leave your comment here.
Thanks for being patient, stay healthy,