Always a great question at this time of year - we didn’t manage most of our 2021 goals so let’s hope we can set some new ones which are achievable!
Our goals for 2022 (apart from staying fit and well) are:
(i) Achieve our 10,000 finds
(ii) Organise a special Community Celebration 2020 event in 2022, and celebrate not only 20 Years of Geocaching, but also a world getting closer to its old self again!
(iii) Try to qualify for a few challenge caches we are still working for.
(iv) Attend at least two Megas - hopefully the UK Mega at Uttoxeter, and (third time lucky) Geonord in France.
(v) Fill our find date calendar with at least 4 caches per calendar day.
Our goals for 2021 were:
(1) Achieve 10,000 finds (well we didn't make it, but we are currently on just over 9050)
(2) Fill our find date calendar with at least 3 caches per day. (Yay! Managed this one - last one achieved on 20 December)
(3) Try to fill in a few more months on our Jasmer grid by finding some golden oldies - we have only 12 months to go. (Nope - still 12 to go!)
(4) Hide (and find) some more challenge caches. (We hid two, and they should be published soon-is)
(5) As we were allocated a Community Celebration event, we hope to organise a special 2020 event in 2021, and celebrate not only 20 Years of Geocaching, but also a world getting closer to its old self again! (Didn't manage this one as rules and regulations fluctuated so much, and now we have Omicron to contend with. Will try to do this in 2022)