Thank you for your time...
I have looked through the DT Stars Checkers, but didn't find one that met this requirement. Not sure if it can be done or if any additional interest...but the requirement on the cache page is one STAR for each level 1-5 for a TOTAL of 9 different stars. It can be 9 different caches or it can be as few as it takes to get the 9 because both the D and T count towards the goal and you are not required to do both...
INFORMATION FROM THE CACHE PAGE:
An All-Star Day is a single day (12:00am - 11:59pm) in which you find caches that contain all nine of the stars (1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, and 5). These stars can be either the difficulty, terrain, or a mixture of the two. You can use a cache with differing ratings for the difficulty and terrain for two of the stars which means this can be done by finding as few as five caches with a maximum of nine needed to qualify.
So here are the rules:
1. The qualifying caches must be found in a single calendar day.
2. Any cache type can be used.
3. Finds on days prior to this cache being published can be used so you may already qualify.
4. This cache cannot be used as one of the qualifying caches for your All-Star Day
5. You do not have to find this cache on the same day as the qualifying caches