Advanced

Change History

Moderators will move threads from "Checker requests" into this forum after a while when it has been decided that the challenge checker isn't possible for one or another reason. The threads should not be moved right away. The challenge owner should have a chance to adjust his requirements if that helps.

Changed By: D_T05
Change Date: March 20, 2018 07:51PM

Checker request for GC7KV78
I would like to have a checker for GC7KV78 - Non-Traditional 100 Day Streak Challenge. I currently have completed this challenge myself. I actually will complete 150 in one more day. So could you make a 125 and 150 Non-Traditional Day Streak Challenge too? Or maybe lump the challenge all in one and it can calculate the total?? Your thoughts? thanks

Currently, there is a non-traditional 75 day streak challenge.

Here is my notes on the cache page
To qualify..... You must find at least one (1) non-traditional cache every day for 100 consecutive days. Feel free to log as many caches as you want each day, and log as many traditionals as you want each day, just as long as you have found one (1) non-traditional cache in each consecutive day for 100 days.

Notes

Cache types do matter. Each cache must have a physical log for signing (mystery, mulitcache, letterbox, event, CITO). Caches without physical logs such as earthcaches and virtual caches cannot be used in this challenge.
Caches can be anywhere in the world. You are not limited to Minnesota caches.
Previous finds DO count.
You do not need to find this cache on the same day you complete the challenge.
You may find as many other caches during this time-frame as you would like
If you are out of town, you may sign the cache while in the area and leave a 'note' on the cache page. You can then log a smiley once you complete the challenge.

Dan
DANDANDTINA05

Original Message

Author: D_T05
Date: March 20, 2018 07:48PM

Checker request for GC7KV78
I would like to have a checker for GC7KV78 - Non-Traditional 100 Day Streak Challenge. I currently have completed this challenge myself. I actually will complete 150 in one more day. So could you make a 125 and 150 Non-Traditional Day Streak Challenge too? Or maybe lump the challenge all in one and it can calculate the total?? Your thoughts? thanks

Dan
DANDANDTINA05