Advanced

Change History

Moderators will move threads from "Checker requests" into this forum after a while when it has been decided that the challenge checker isn't possible for one or another reason. The threads should not be moved right away. The challenge owner should have a chance to adjust his requirements if that helps.

Changed By: arisoft
Change Date: June 07, 2018 12:53PM

Re: Checker needed to validate / compare FP's
Challenge criteria must be based on Found it logs. I suspect that adding this kind of criteria may change this not acceptable by the reviewer but it is not clearly disallowed nor accepted. Favorites are part of the Found it logs anyway. Maybe you should check this with your reviewer first.

In your example B is approximately A / 10. I think that you mean used favorites instead of earned ones. The checker knows how many favorites the user have earned and how many of them are left (unused). It is possible to make needed calculations and show them on results. Practically you do not need the number of finds (A) in your calculation because the total favorites is are available.

Original Message

Author: arisoft
Date: June 07, 2018 12:53PM

Re: Checker needed to validate / compare FP's
Challenge criteria must be based on Found it logs. I suspect that adding this kind of criteria may change this not acceptable by the reviewer but it is not clearly disallowed nor accepted. Favorites are part of the Found it logs anyway. Maybe you should check this with your reviewer first.

In your example B is approximately A / 10. I think that you mean used favorites instead of earned ones. The checker knows how many favorites the user have earned and how many of them are left (unused). It is possible to make needed calculations and show them on results. Practically you do not need the number of finds (A) in your calculation because the total favorites is available.