Advanced

Change History

Moderators will move threads from "Checker requests" into this forum after a while when it has been decided that the challenge checker isn't possible for one or another reason. The threads should not be moved right away. The challenge owner should have a chance to adjust his requirements if that helps.

Message: CA DeLorme Challenge: 33/135 Pages Complete GC93RN4

Changed By: The Flying Dutchmen
Change Date: December 12, 2020 08:36AM

CA DeLorme Challenge: 33/135 Pages Complete GC93RN4
Hello,

Reference: California DeLorme (CA DeLorme).

I am looking for a checker that checks that I have completed at least 33 out of 135 pages of the California DeLorme map.

Project-GC currently shows the following existing map in my profile, this could be the basis for the checker:
[img]https://s3.amazonaws.com/gs-geo-images/3e8a9514-41db-4157-8e96-e5ad33dc63f3.png[/img]

Checker output should show a map like the linked one above and a statement that "Cacher xx has completed xx of 135 pages of the CA DeLorme Challenge, and does/does not meet this challenge" or something to this effect.

SIMILAR challenge checker: GCHANH - California DeLorme Challenge (Northern) (United States)

Planned geocache: GC93RN4

thank you!
The Flying Dutchmen

Original Message

Author: The Flying Dutchmen
Date: December 12, 2020 08:12AM

CA DeLorme Challenge: 33/135 Pages Complete GC93RN4
Hello,

Reference: California DeLorme (CA DeLorme).

I am looking for a checker that checks that I have completed at least 33 out of 135 pages of the California DeLorme map.

Project-GC currently shows the following existing map in my profile, this could be the basis for the checker:
[img]https://s3.amazonaws.com/gs-geo-images/3e8a9514-41db-4157-8e96-e5ad33dc63f3.png[/img]

Checker output should show a map like the linked one above and a statement that "Cacher xx has completed xx of 135 pages of the CA DeLorme Challenge, and does/does not meet this challenge" or something to this effect.

Planned geocache: GC93RN4

thank you!
The Flying Dutchmen