Advanced

Change History

Moderators will move threads from "Checker requests" into this forum after a while when it has been decided that the challenge checker isn't possible for one or another reason. The threads should not be moved right away. The challenge owner should have a chance to adjust his requirements if that helps.

Changed By: LaDeBA
Change Date: May 16, 2022 07:56PM

Re: GC9TNKY Checker for 10800 Caches per year
Hi...

Below is what I got from the reviewer on this cache. I have reduced the average number of caches found to 800 per year to allow more cachers to be able to complete the challenge.

Thx LaDeBA

"It looks like what you have there will work. Before I can go any further with it though I will need you to get the challenge checker. So for the time being I am going to disable it to allow you to get the checker and get the link put on the page. Once you have completed that feel free to enable the cache for review once more and we'll be able to finish the review and hopefully publish the cache.

Thanks
onecrazycanadian
Volunteer Reviewer"

Original Message

Author: LaDeBA
Date: May 16, 2022 07:54PM

Re: GC9TNKY Checker for 1000 Caches per year
Hi...

Below is what I got from the reviewer on this cache. I have reduced the average number of caches found to 800 per year to allow more cachers to be able to complete the challenge.

Thx LaDeBA

"It looks like what you have there will work. Before I can go any further with it though I will need you to get the challenge checker. So for the time being I am going to disable it to allow you to get the checker and get the link put on the page. Once you have completed that feel free to enable the cache for review once more and we'll be able to finish the review and hopefully publish the cache.

Thanks
onecrazycanadian
Volunteer Reviewer"