Advanced

Change History

Moderators will move threads from "Checker requests" into this forum after a while when it has been decided that the challenge checker isn't possible for one or another reason. The threads should not be moved right away. The challenge owner should have a chance to adjust his requirements if that helps.

Changed By: Pihoqahiak
Change Date: August 08, 2022 04:47PM

GC9Q7T6 - Checker request (no longer needed)
(This message was also posted as a reply to my initial r(Request, but since that is now archived, I am not sure if the replies on that thread are still read)

Unfortunately, my previous challe
longe was not accepted by the reviewer, so I like to change the checker to the following conditions:

Find a cache in 3 countries on each of 3 continents (= a total of 9 countries)
OR
Find a cache in 2 countries on each of 4 continents (= a total of 8 countries)
OR
Find a cache in 1 country on 5 continents (= a total of 5 countries)

The definition of a continent can be consistent with the usual definition used on PGC (I can provide a full list of countries if
r necessary though). Russia, Turkey and Cyprus can therefore be counted for either Asia or Europe, but not for both; i.e. if any of these countries is inclueded in Asia, they cannot count for Europe as well (or vice versa).

These conditions have been accepted by a reviewer. Let me know if there are any questions.

Thanks in advance
)

Original Message

Author: Pihoqahiak
Date: August 08, 2022 04:06PM

GC9Q7T6 - Checker request
(This message was also posted as a reply to my initial request, but since that is now archived, I am not sure if the replies on that thread are still read)

Unfortunately, my previous challenge was not accepted by the reviewer, so I like to change the checker to the following conditions:

Find a cache in 3 countries on each of 3 continents (= a total of 9 countries)
OR
Find a cache in 2 countries on each of 4 continents (= a total of 8 countries)
OR
Find a cache in 1 country on 5 continents (= a total of 5 countries)

The definition of a continent can be consistent with the usual definition used on PGC (I can provide a full list of countries if necessary though). Russia, Turkey and Cyprus can therefore be counted for either Asia or Europe, but not for both; i.e. if any of these countries is included in Asia, they cannot count for Europe as well (or vice versa).

These conditions have been accepted by a reviewer. Let me know if there are any questions.

Thanks in advance