Advanced

Change History

Moderators will move threads from "Checker requests" into this forum after a while when it has been decided that the challenge checker isn't possible for one or another reason. The threads should not be moved right away. The challenge owner should have a chance to adjust his requirements if that helps.

Changed By: Hügh
Change Date: January 23, 2023 12:29AM

Re: GCA38CF - Decade Old Streak
[quote=Skyecat]
I am not however clear how Section 9: Time-Limited would apply for a streak
[/quote]

Well, you called it a "Decade Old [b]Streak[/b]", so the guidelines applying related to "streak" s are going to apply.

Even still, just because it's not one per day, it doesn't make it not a streak: you're needing to keep up a certain activity, every month, for a period of time.

However, myself (nor any of the volunteers here) are Reviewers. If you chat with your local Reviewer team and gain approval, we're happy to make a checker.

Original Message

Author: Hügh
Date: January 23, 2023 12:28AM

Re: GCA38CF - Decade Old Streak
[quote=Skyecat]
I am not however clear how Section 9: Time-Limited would apply for a streak
[/quote]

Well, you called it a "Decade Old [b]Streak[/b]", so the guidelines applying to "streak" apply.

Even still, just because it's not one per day, it doesn't make it not a streak: you're needing to keep up a certain activity, every month, for a period of time.

However, myself (nor any of the volunteers here) are Reviewers. If you chat with your local Reviewer team and gain approval, we're happy to make a checker.