Advanced

Change History

Moderators will move threads from "Checker requests" into this forum after a while when it has been decided that the challenge checker isn't possible for one or another reason. The threads should not be moved right away. The challenge owner should have a chance to adjust his requirements if that helps.

Changed By: loptik
Change Date: June 12, 2023 01:32PM

Climbing gear challenge
Hellou,
I would like to ask for help. I am asking for advice on a challenge script with the following parameters: all difficulty (1/1.5/2/2.5/3/3.5/4/4.5/5) / terrain only T5 /attribute containing Climbing gear/ hunting only Zlinsky region in (Czech Republic). The type of cache does not matter. Does not matter to archive or live cache. Thank you very much.

Original Message

Author: loptik
Date: June 12, 2023 12:50PM

Climbing gear challenge
Hellou,
I would like to ask for help. I am asking for advice on a challenge script with the following parameters: all difficulty (1/1.5/2/2.5/3/3.5/4/4.5/5) / terrain only T5 /attribute containing Climbing gear/ hunting only Zlinsky region in (Czech Republic). The type of cache does not matter. Does not matter to archive or live cache. Thank you very much.