Advanced

Change History

Moderators will move threads from "Checker requests" into this forum after a while when it has been decided that the challenge checker isn't possible for one or another reason. The threads should not be moved right away. The challenge owner should have a chance to adjust his requirements if that helps.

Changed By: Titus Adduxas
Change Date: May 27, 2017 10:48AM

Is this possible?
I'd like to set a challenge requiring logging GC45CC a certain number of times. This was a favourite UK virtual which was relocated every couple of weeks before it was archived unceremoniously by gGroubndspeak recently. The cache could be multiple logged if one went to any of the previous locations; there are over 750 in total. My challenge would be that you have to have 'found it' a minimum number of times- say 10 for example. I don't know how your checkers work and whether this would be possible, but I really hope we can find a way.

Original Message

Author: Titus Adduxas
Date: May 27, 2017 10:39AM

Is this possible?
I'd like to set a challenge requiring logging GC45CC a certain number of times. This was a favourite UK virtual which was relocated every couple of weeks before it was archived unceremoniously by groubdspeak recently. The cache could be multiple logged if one went to any of the previous locations; there are over 750 in total. My challenge would be that you have to have 'found it' a minimum number of times- say 10 for example. I don't know how your checkers work and whether this would be possible, but I really hope we can find a way.