Advanced

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: piechurek7
Change Date: June 05, 2016 03:04PM

Request GC6K4XR
Hello, I'm going to hide a challenge, but I'm not computer programmer. I'd like to your help:

I am looking for a checker for the following requirements:
- Cacher has found a minimum of 10 caches, which have attribute: "Long Hike (+10 km)",
- Cacher has found a minimum of 50 caches, which have attribute: "Significant Hike",
- Cacher has found a minimum of 1 cache, which have attribute: "Not Medium hike (1km-10km)" (cross through "<10 km")

- Caches that have more than one of those attributes only count once (so it's 61 unique caches)

Thank you in advance!

piechurek7
Change Date: June 05, 2016 02:48PM

Request GC6K4XR
Hello, I'm going to hide a challenge, but I'm not computer programmer. I'd like to help:

- Cacher has found a minimum of 100 10 caches, which have attribute: "Long Hike (+10 km)",
- Cacher has found a minimum of 50 caches, which have attribute: "Significant Hike",
- Cacher has found a minimum of 1 cache, which have attribute: "Not Medium hike (1km-10km)" (cross through "<10 km")

- Caches that have more than one of those attributes only count once (so it's 151 61 unique caches)

Thank you in advance!

piechurek7
Change Date: June 05, 2016 02:43PM

Request GC6K4XR
Hello, I'm going to hide a challenge, but I'm not computer programmer. I'd like to help you:
:

- Cacher has found a minimum of 100 caches, which have attribute: "Long Hike (+10 km)",

- Caches that have more than one of those attributes only count once (so it's 151 unique caches)

Thank you in advance!

piechurek7

Original Message

Author: piechurek7
Date: June 05, 2016 02:31PM

Request GC6K4XR
Hello, I'm going to hide a challenge, but I'm not computer programmer. I'd like to help you:

- Cacher has found a minimum of 100 caches, which have attribute: "Long Hike (+10 km)",

- Caches that have more than one of those attributes only count once (so it's 151 unique caches)

Thank you in advance!

piechurek7