Advanced

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Message: Re: Need Challenge Checker for GC78NHA Long Distance Challenge

Changed By: VeteranTributes
Change Date: July 11, 2017 05:12AM

Re: Need Challenge Checker for GC78NHA Long Distance Challenge
Okay, I changed the challenge so that you now have to find at least 10 sets of caches that are 1,000 miles or more apart. So, if someone has 110 cache s at any location, and they find 10 caches more than 1,000 miles from thateach of those cache, s, then they qualify.

I used the same cache name and the GC is the same.

This would be a similar challenge to the challenges that required you to find 2 caches 100 miles apart in a single day...in this case, it's 1,000 miles or more apart, you have to do it 10 times, and there is no time limit.

Thanks,

-Erich
Changed By: VeteranTributes
Change Date: July 10, 2017 09:11PM

Okay, I changed the challenge so that you now have to find at least 10 caches that are 1,000 miles apart. So, if someone has 1 cache around their home at any location, and they find 10 caches more than 1,000 miles from that cache, then they qualify.

Thanks,

-Erich

Original Message

Author: VeteranTributes
Date: July 10, 2017 06:03PM

Okay, I changed the challenge so that you now have to find at least 10 caches that are 1,000 miles apart. So, if someone has 1 cache around their home location, and they find 10 caches more than 1,000 miles from that cache, then they qualify.

Thanks,

-Erich