Advanced

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Message: Re: Checker Request oldest Cache in Germany per Type

Changed By: Team-BO
Change Date: May 25, 2016 03:38PM

Re: Checker Request oldest Cache in Germany per Type
Thanks for your fast replay!

The only reason that I wrote "active" caches is, that I thought, its easier to create the Checker. Because I need one.
The oldest cache ever in Germany is GC77 "First Germany" (2000-10-01), its archived and it would be fine if we can use archived caches.
With active cache I also mean disabled caches.

So I will change it to:
Find the oldest active cache (hidden Date > 2000-10-01) of these Cachetypes in Germany:
Tradi, Multi, Mystery, WebCam, Virtual, Earthcache, WhereIGo, LetterBox
Find 7 of the 8 Caches (>80%).
If you found an archived cache that is older than an actually active cache (e.g. the Multi Cache GC77 "First Germany"), ) it's also applies.

Sorry for my bad english, I will write it in the listing in german. ;-) :-)

Can you create the checker?

Original Message

Author: Team-BO
Date: May 25, 2016 03:23PM

Re: Checker Request oldest Cache in Germany per Type
Thanks for your fast replay!

The only reason that I wrote "active" caches is, that I thought, its easier to create the Checker. Because I need one.
The oldest cache ever in Germany is GC77 "First Germany" (2000-10-01), its archived and it would be fine if we can use archived caches.
With active cache I also mean disabled caches.

So I will change it to:
Find the oldest active cache (hidden Date > 2000-10-01) of these Cachetypes in Germany:
Tradi, Multi, Mystery, WebCam, Virtual, Earthcache, WhereIGo, LetterBox
Find 7 of the 8 Caches (>80%).
If you found an archived cache that is older than an actually active cache (e.g. the Multi Cache GC77 "First Germany"), it's also applies.

Sorry for my bad english, I will write it in the listing in german. ;-) :-)

Can you create the checker?