Advanced

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: Ground Fox
Change Date: August 20, 2018 05:08PM

Geographical Center Challenge North
This is a Challenge cache the final is at the posted coords. Lebanon ,Kansas is the Geographical Center of the Lower 48. To log a find you will need to have to fifound 1000 caches in States/counties north of the Marker at the posted coords. The posted coords are N39 50.000 W098 35.000. GC7WEJY. Is it possible to do this type of challenge i am also interested in doing ,South,east west also of those coords. Is it possible now or do i have to list the states.

thanks steve
Changed By: Ground Fox
Change Date: August 20, 2018 05:06PM

This is a Challenge cache the final is at the posted coords. Lebanon ,Kansas is the Geographical Center of the Lower 48. To log a find you will need have logged a to find 1000 Ccache's Ns in States/counties north of the coords Marker at the posted at the Marker. coords. The posted coords are N39 50.000 W098 35.000. GC7WEJY. Is it possible to do this type of challenge i am also interested in doing ,South,east west also of those coords.
Is it possible now or do i have to list the states.

thanks steve

Original Message

Author: Ground Fox
Date: August 20, 2018 04:23PM

This is a Challenge cache the final is at the posted coords. Lebanon ,Kansas is the Geographical Center of the Lower 48. To log a find you will need have logged a 1000 Cache's North of the coords posted at the Marker. The posted coords are N39 50.000 W098 35.000. GC7WEJY. Is it possible to do this type of challenge i am also interested in doing ,South,east west also of those coords.

thanks steve