Advanced

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: OmeErik
Change Date: July 17, 2016 12:26PM

Re: New Script requested for GC6BAKB
Thanks for your answers.

I think the way Traget is saying to program the checker would be best for this challenge.

So oldest active cache of each type (traditional, multi, mysterie, letterbox, earthcache, webcam, virtual and wherigo) within The Netherlands.
Older, archived caches are allowed.
Fake dates before 2000-03 should be excluded.

Just one little aspect:
It seems unclear which is the oldest traditional cache, gc198 or gc1c6. I think it would do the most justice when any cacher who has found one of these 2 traditionals should qualify for the traditional type.Of course, cachers who have found both should qualify as well, obviously :)

Qualification should be for everyone who has found the oldest dutch cache for 5 out of the 8 mentioned types.

It would be great if the checker can give the output of the caches used to meet the requirements.

As written before, challenge has been approved by the reviewer.

I hope it's al clear now and the challenge checker can be written :)

Thanks in advance,

OmeErik

Original Message

Author: OmeErik
Date: July 17, 2016 12:19PM

Re: New Script requested for GC6BAKB
Thanks for your answers.

I think the way Traget is saying to program the checker would be best for this challenge.

So oldest active cache of each type (traditional, multi, mysterie, letterbox, earthcache, webcam, virtual and wherigo) within The Netherlands.
Older, archived caches are allowed.
Fake dates before 2000-03 should be excluded.

Just one little aspect:
It seems unclear which is the oldest traditional cache, gc198 or gc1c6. I think it would do the most justice when any cacher who has found one of these 2 traditionals should qualify for the traditional type.Of course, cachers who have found both should qualify as well, obviously :)

Qualification should be for everyone who has found the oldest dutch cache for 5 out of the 8 mentioned types.

As written before, challenge has been approved by the reviewer.

I hope it's al clear now and the challenge checker can be written :)

Thanks in advance,

OmeErik