Advanced

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: GenCuster
Change Date: August 18, 2016 03:47PM

Re: GC6QBCA - The 1% of a thousand finds Challenge
Cheers.

The help is appreciated, if I could do it myself, I would...

1. So there is a way of ignoring 'owned' caches? No problems, if not.

2. If we add in a 4th group, to identify the other qualifying caches (3 in my case), will the
"fulfilled with 3 groups.",
statement only pick up the first 3 groups?
The 4th group statement would be:
"With name 'Other Qualifying Caches.' find caches where country == 'New Zealand' and num_finds >= 1000.",
The purpose of this is to output all qualifying cache finds, not just the required 10.

2a. The output statement below should be discarded, if the 4th group addition works as expected.
"output groups including empty with totals."
I'd looked at some of your tags for this checker, some output columns such as gccode, date found, name etc but I suspect that that only works when there is one cache per group?

I've also used my allocation of 10 tests today, so will have to wait a while to test with my 'known' cachers (it's 1:30am anyway), but if the tag could be updated, it would be awesome. GC.

Edit: Sorry, but could you change the sort to 'name' please? That will then match the associated bookmark list (ref in my 1st post). Thanks.

Original Message

Author: GenCuster
Date: August 18, 2016 03:29PM

Re: GC6QBCA - The 1% of a thousand finds Challenge
Cheers.

The help is appreciated, if I could do it myself, I would...

1. So there is a way of ignoring 'owned' caches? No problems, if not.

2. If we add in a 4th group, to identify the other qualifying caches (3 in my case), will the
"fulfilled with 3 groups.",
statement only pick up the first 3 groups?
The 4th group statement would be:
"With name 'Other Qualifying Caches.' find caches where country == 'New Zealand' and num_finds >= 1000.",
The purpose of this is to output all qualifying cache finds, not just the required 10.

2a. The output statement below should be discarded, if the 4th group addition works as expected.
"output groups including empty with totals."
I'd looked at some of your tags for this checker, some output columns such as gccode, date found, name etc but I suspect that that only works when there is one cache per group?

I've also used my allocation of 10 tests today, so will have to wait a while to test with my 'known' cachers (it's 1:30am anyway), but if the tag could be updated, it would be awesome. GC.