Advanced

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Message: Re: challenge idea in the works, unpublished. Every digit in the coordinates string.

Changed By: Psychoticjesters
Change Date: September 15, 2016 01:48PM

Re: challenge idea in the works, unpublished. Every digit in the coordinates string.
Wow it appears I have much less qualifying finds for this idea than I expected! :O

Script revision request?
-10 "cache types" ;) since I only seem to have 10 myself.
-would it be possible to show the qualifying caches in the checker results?
-could/does the checker also accept
DDD° MM.MMM' style coordinates as well?

The "icons" reference may be a regional thing. Many challenges in my area are for number of "icons" in a day. That and random trackable/caching gear I've seen:
http://islandbuttons.com/images/trkblPair03.jpg
The term "Icons" and "cache types" seem to be used interchangeably, as I've heard both used.

I'm ok with the idea of multi and mystery caches Posted Coords being used in the challenge idea.

Thabnks to everyone for the input and quick responses! :)

Original Message

Author: Psychoticjesters
Date: September 15, 2016 01:46PM

Re: challenge idea in the works, unpublished. Every digit in the coordinates string.
Wow it appears I have much less qualifying finds for this idea than I expected! :O

Script revision request?
-10 "cache types" ;) since I only seem to have 10 myself.
-would it be possible to show the qualifying caches in the checker results?
-could/does the checker also accept
DDD° MM.MMM' style coordinates as well?

The "icons" reference may be a regional thing. Many challenges in my area are for number of "icons" in a day. That and random trackable/caching gear I've seen:
http://islandbuttons.com/images/trkblPair03.jpg
The term "Icons" and "cache types" seem to be used interchangeably, as I've heard both used.

I'm ok with the idea of multi and mystery caches Posted Coords being used in the challenge idea.

Thabks to everyone for the input and quick responses! :)