Advanced

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Message: Re: Checker for GC8K59N (BadgeGen v4 Emerald Level)

Changed By: DrPflug
Change Date: February 08, 2020 10:08AM

Re: Checker for GC8K59N (BadgeGen v4 Emerald Level)
I understand the beta part. But we went through this whole discussion last time on my previous challenge. The Checker would not check badges (which are awarded from project-gc) - but would instead check the required levels using the information available via geocaching.com what geocaching.com. What is different with this Challenge than with my previous challenge except that the checker needs to check for 9 new things?

Original Message

Author: DrPflug
Date: February 08, 2020 10:07AM

Re: Checker for GC8K59N (BadgeGen v4 Emerald Level)
I understand the beta part. But we went through this whole discussion last time on my previous challenge. The Checker would not check badges (which are awarded from project-gc) - but would instead check the required levels using the information available via geocaching.com what is different with this Challenge than with my previous challenge except that the checker needs to check for 9 new things?