Advanced

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Message: Challenge checker: 9 difficulties / 9 terrains / 7 types in 9 caches

Changed By: oz_bean_counter
Change Date: September 28, 2020 11:25AM

Challenge checker: 9 difficulties / 9 terrains / 7 types in 9 caches
Hi,

I'd like to create a new challenge cache - the Condensation Whole 9 Yards Challenge. This challenge asks cachers to find one of every difficulty, and one of every terrain, in no more than 9 caches. This is not limited to the diagonals of the DT matrix - any combination of DTs so that all 9 of them are covered in exactly 9 caches. In addition, there must be at least one traditional, one multi, one earth, one unknown, one letterbox, one virtual and one whereigo. Labs and any form of event cache are excluded.

For example
D1 / T5 earthcache
D1.5 / T4 unknown
D2 / T3 traditional
D2.5 / T2 multi
D3 / T1 whereigo
D3.5 / T4.5 virtual
D4 / T3.5 traditional
D4.5 / T2.5 multi
D5 / T1.5 letterbox

Is this possible please? If so, could I please have a checker built so I can assess how many people in the local area meet the challenge requirements.

Thanks,
OBC
Change Date: September 28, 2020 10:34AM

NewChallenge checker please :): 9 difficulties / 9 terrains / 7 types in 9 caches
Hi,

I'd like to create a new challenge cache - the Condensation Challenge. This challenge asks cachers to find one of every difficulty, and one of every terrain, in no more than 9 caches. This is not limited to the diagonals - any combination of DTs so that all 9 of them are covered in exactly 9 caches. In addition, there must be at least one traditional, one multi, one earth, one unknown, one letterbox, one virtual and one whereigo. Labs and any form of event cache are excluded.

For example
D1 / T5 earthcache
D1.5 / T4 unknown
D2 / T3 traditional
D2.5 / T2 multi
D3 / T1 whereigo
D3.5 / T4.5 virtual
D4 / T3.5 traditional
D4.5 / T2.5 multi
D5 / T1.5 letterbox

Is this possible please? If so, could I please have a checker built so I can assess how many people in the local area meet the challenge requirements.

Thanks,
OBC
Change Date: September 28, 2020 10:21AM

New checker please :)
Hi,

I'd like to create a new challenge cache - the Condensation Challenge. This challenge asks cachers to find one of every difficulty, and one of every terrain, in no more than 9 caches. This is not limited to the diagonals - any combination of DTs so that all 9 of them are covered in exactly 9 caches. In addition, there must be at least one traditional, one multi, one earth, one unknown, one letterbox, one virtual and one whereigo. Labs and any form of event cache are excluded.

For example
D1 / T5 earthcache
D1.5 / T4 unknown
D2 / T3 traditional
D2.5 / T2 multi
D3 / T1 whereigo
D3.5 / T4.5 virtual
D4 / T3.5 traditional
D4.5 / T2.5 multi
D5 / T1.5 unknown
letterbox

Thanks,
OBC

Original Message

Author: oz_bean_counter
Date: September 28, 2020 09:46AM

New checker please :)
Hi,

I'd like to create a new challenge cache - the Condensation Challenge. This challenge asks cachers to find one of every difficulty, and one of every terrain, in no more than 9 caches. This is not limited to the diagonals - any combination of DTs so that all 9 of them are covered in exactly 9 caches. In addition, there must be at least one traditional, one multi, one earth, one unknown, one virtual and one whereigo. Labs and any form of event cache are excluded.

For example
D1 / T5 earthcache
D1.5 / T4 unknown
D2 / T3 traditional
D2.5 / T2 multi
D3 / T1 whereigo
D3.5 / T4.5 virtual
D4 / T3.5 traditional
D4.5 / T2.5 multi
D5 / T1.5 unknown

Thanks,
OBC