Advanced

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: Diceman_2
Change Date: October 28, 2020 08:57AM

Indirect checker
Guten Morgen,
ich suche nach einem Checker oder eher einer Möglichkeit, erfüllte Challenges zu testen.
Mein Cache GC8ZHF7 "die Challenge - das Triple" setzt drei identische erfüllte Challenges voraus.
Beispiel: die Challenge "366 Kalendertage" ist erfüllt. Dann logge ich drei Challenges, die diese Bedingung haben.
Diese Bedingung kann ich nicht direkt checken, soweit hab ich das verstanden.
Meine Idee: Wer meinen Chache loggen will, muss eine öffentliche Lesezeichenliste erstellen, die "Triple" heisst und genau 3 Chaches enthält. das soll der Checker prüfen. Ich muss dann nachschauen, ob die drei Challenges identisch sind.
Geht sowas?
Besten Dank schon mal für Antworten.
Claus Gittner

Good Morning,
I'm looking for a checker or rather a way to test fulfilled challenges.
My cache GC8ZHF7 "the challenge - the triple" requires three identical challenges to be fulfilled.
Example: the challenge "366 calendar days" is fulfilled. Then I log three challenges that have this condition.
I cannot check this condition directly, as far as I understand.
My idea: If you want to log my cache, you have to create a public bookmark list that is called "Triple" and contains exactly 3 chaches. the checker should check that. I then have to check whether the three challenges are identical.
Is that possible?
Thank you for your answers.
Claus Gittner

Original Message

Author: Diceman_2
Date: October 28, 2020 08:41AM

Indirect checker
Guten Morgen,
ich suche nach einem Checker oder eher einer Möglichkeit, erfüllte Challenges zu testen.
Mein Cache "die Challenge - das Triple" setzt drei identische erfüllte Challenges voraus.
Beispiel: die Challenge "366 Kalendertage" ist erfüllt. Dann logge ich drei Challenges, die diese Bedingung haben.
Diese Bedingung kann ich nicht direkt checken, soweit hab ich das verstanden.
Meine Idee: Wer meinen Chache loggen will, muss eine öffentliche Lesezeichenliste erstellen, die "Triple" heisst und genau 3 Chaches enthält. das soll der Checker prüfen. Ich muss dann nachschauen, ob die drei Challenges identisch sind.
Geht sowas?
Besten Dank schon mal für Antworten.
Claus Gittner

Good Morning,
I'm looking for a checker or rather a way to test fulfilled challenges.
My cache "the challenge - the triple" requires three identical challenges to be fulfilled.
Example: the challenge "366 calendar days" is fulfilled. Then I log three challenges that have this condition.
I cannot check this condition directly, as far as I understand.
My idea: If you want to log my cache, you have to create a public bookmark list that is called "Triple" and contains exactly 3 chaches. the checker should check that. I then have to check whether the three challenges are identical.
Is that possible?
Thank you for your answers.
Claus Gittner