Advanced

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: TheGreenTool
Change Date: November 22, 2020 01:01PM

GC4CHWB - Wrong count total finds?
Hi,

I think the Challenge Checker of my Challenge GC4HCCHWB doesn't count the total finds per year correctly. Checker's sum is less than the sum in the original Geocaching.com statistics, see e.g. User "Mar_io".

Maybe LabCaches are not counted?

Could you please check and correct?

Cheers,
TheGreenTool
Change Date: November 22, 2020 01:00PM

GC4CHWB - Wrong count total finds?
Hi,

I think the Challenge Checker of my Challenge GC4HCWB doesn't cound t the total finds per year correctly. Checker's sum is less than the sum in the original Geocaching.com statistics, see e.g. User "Mar_io".

Cheers,
TheGreenTool
Change Date: November 22, 2020 12:44PM

GC4CHWB - Wrong count total find?s?
Hi,

I think the Challenge Checker of my Challenge GC4HCWB doesn't cound the total finds per year correctly. Checker's sum is less than the sum in the original Geocaching.com statistics, see e.g. User "Mar_io".

Cheers,
TheGreenTool

Original Message

Author: TheGreenTool
Date: November 22, 2020 12:44PM

GC4CHWB - Wrong count total find?
Hi,

I think the Challenge Checker of my Challenge GC4HCWB doesn't cound the total finds per year correctly. Checker's sum is less than the sum in the original Geocaching.com statistics, see e.g. User "Mar_io".

Cheers,
TheGreenTool