Advanced

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Message: Re: GC19XMT - I don't think the checker to this one is correct

Changed By: GreyHams
Change Date: December 03, 2020 05:42AM

Re: GC19XMT - I don't think the checker to this one is correct
Having read the page in detail and also checking against the very first people to qualify, there is NO requirement for the size to be 'Regular", though it took me a while to conclude this

However, the very first person to complete posted a list of their finds and the CO congratulated them on completion.

The cache owner does state "Only regular caches published before this cache's publication date (March 4, 2008) will be allowed." but they are clearly meaning "normal caches".

The types the CO listed as allowed (and minimum of 1 each is required) includes Events & CITO's, which are never 'Regular" sized.

Original Message

Author: GreyHams
Date: December 03, 2020 05:40AM

Re: GC19XMT - I don't think the checker to this one is correct
Having read the page in detail and also checking against the very first people to qualify, there is NO requirement for the size to be 'Regular", though it took me a while to conclude this

However, the very first person to complete posted a list of their finds and the CO congratulated them on completion.

The cache owner does state "Only regular caches published before this cache's publication date (March 4, 2008) will be allowed." but they are clearly meaning "normal caches".

The types the CO listed as allowed includes Events & CITO's, which are never 'Regular" sized.