Advanced

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Message: Re: GC416ZD Minnesota State House District Challenge

Changed By: GreyHams
Change Date: January 21, 2021 04:11AM

Re: GC416ZD Minnesota State House District Challenge
As this is an existing challenge the guidelines don't apply, but they would for any [u]new[/u] checker.(Guidelines stipulate that only county/region/country can be used as areas). The map [i]could[/i] be defined for your challenge, but it would likely be a significant effort, and it wouldn't be reusable, due to the guidelines

So, it is possible, but I wouldn't hold your breath. If a checker creator lives locally you might get lucky :-)

edit: Oh, and I have to say..... SKOL! or Go Vikings!! ( Ihave been a Vikings fan living very far away (In Oz!) ever since Warren Moon joined the vikings a billion years ago)
Changed By: GreyHams
Change Date: January 21, 2021 04:09AM

As this is an existing challenge the guidelines don't apply, but they would for any [u]new[/u] checker.(Guidelines stipulate that only county/region/country can be used as areas). The map [i]could[/i] be defined for your challenge, but it would likely be a significant effort, and it wouldn't be reusable, due to the guidelines

So, it is possible, but I wouldn't hold your breath. If a checker creator lives locally you might get lucky :-)

edit: Oh, and I have to say..... SKOL! or Go Vikings!! ( Ihave been a Vikings fan living very far away ever since Warren Moon joined the vikings a billion years ago)

Original Message

Author: GreyHams
Date: January 21, 2021 04:07AM