Advanced

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: jwwd
Change Date: November 14, 2016 02:07PM

Kloned challenge checker
Hi
I just made a KLON of an excisting challenge checker.

As its my first time I make a challenge checker I need to know if its okay.

My mystery cache is not yet published at geocaching.com - as I like to have the checker working first.
I prefer to discuss the checker thru PM´s or e-mail to keep the privacy before release.

I like to make a little change in the checker: The challenge must be fulfilled in year 2016 and not previous years - right now it check for all years. I fulfilled the challenge myself in 2016

Any suggestion what I do for now?

Best regards,
Henrik
Changed By: jwwd
Change Date: November 14, 2016 02:06PM

Kloned challenge checker
Hi

My mystery cache is not yet published at geocaching.com - as I like to have the checker working first.

I like to make a little change in the checker: The challenge must be fulfilled in year 2016 and not previous years - right now it check for all years. I fulfilled the challenge myself in 2016

Best regards,
Henrik

Original Message

Author: jwwd
Date: November 14, 2016 02:05PM

Kloned challenge checker
Hi

Best regards,
Henrik