Advanced

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: remman
Change Date: May 09, 2021 04:30PM

Challenge Checker request GC9AWAG
I am looking for a Challenge Checker for my first Challenge cache, and would greatly appreciate anyone who can help with this task.
Here are the requirements:
Requirements:

1. You must have at least 119 geocache finds in Ontario?
2. You must also have at least 119 geocache finds in any other single province or territory?
3. Here is the twist! The other province, your finds can be in, CAN NOT be Quebec or Manitoba. Those two provinces are way to close. Let's make this a Challenge!
Why 119 finds in Ontario and another? Why not? It happens to be the number of finds I have in another province, (British Columbia), at the time of publishing this cache. Notes:

Notes:

Geocaches of all types are acceptable as well as previous finds.
The second location must be a Canadian Province or Territory. Also, you cannot add all your other Canadian finds together to make the required number.
If you have not met the requirements of this challenge, you may visit the cache, sign the log book and post a note on this page. When you have met requirements of this challenge , you may post a "Found It" log.
Please use the Project-GC Checker below and add the results to your log.

Here is the proof I qualify.
[img]http://https://www.geocaching.com/p/default.aspx?tab=stats#profilepanel[/img]

Thank you, in advance for your assistance!

Original Message

Author: remman
Date: May 09, 2021 04:16PM

Challenge Checker request GC9AWAG
I am looking for a Challenge Checker for my first Challenge cache, and would greatly appreciate anyone who can help with this task.
Here are the requirements:
Requirements:

1. You must have at least 119 geocache finds in Ontario?
2. You must also have at least 119 geocache finds in any other single province or territory?
3. Here is the twist! The other province, your finds can be in, CAN NOT be Quebec or Manitoba. Those two provinces are way to close. Let's make this a Challenge!
Why 119 finds in Ontario and another? Why not? It happens to be the number of finds I have in another province, (British Columbia), at the time of publishing this cache. Notes:

Notes:

Geocaches of all types are acceptable as well as previous finds.
The second location must be a Canadian Province or Territory. Also, you cannot add all your other Canadian finds together to make the required number.
If you have not met the requirements of this challenge, you may visit the cache, sign the log book and post a note on this page. When you have met requirements of this challenge , you may post a "Found It" log.
Please use the Project-GC Checker below and add the results to your log.

Thank you, in advance for your assistance!