Advanced

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: ernie66
Change Date: May 24, 2021 12:22AM

Re: GC1ZAZG - High in Colorado
(dHello, sloth96

Thanks for providing this script. I think there are a couple of discrepancies that don't match the rules in GC1ZAZG.

- Archived caches that I have found should not count toward the required
eleted)vation.
- Caches I own are not being shown in the list, although looking at the code, it looks like they should be. Caches I own could be shown and colored to highlight them, but should not count toward the requirement.

I like the display of unfound caches in red. Would it be possible to show the Archived and Owned caches that don't count toward the total in a different color?

It would be nice to display the elevations of each cache and the total as feet rather than meters :-).

Thanks!
--ernie66
Changed By: ernie66
Change Date: May 23, 2021 11:57PM

Hello, sloth96

Thanks for providing this script. I think there are a couple of discrepancies that don't match the rules in GC1ZAZG.

- Archived caches that I have found should not count toward the required
(delevation.
- Caches I own are not being shown in the list, although looking at the code, it looks like they should be. Caches I own could be shown and colored to highlight them, but should not count toward the requirement.

I like the display of unfound caches in red. Would it be possible to show the Archived and Owned caches that don't count toward the total in a different color?

It would be nice to display the elevations of each cache and the total as feet rather than meters :-).

Thanks!
--ernie66
ted)

Original Message

Author: ernie66
Date: May 23, 2021 11:32PM

Hello, sloth96

- Archived caches that I have found should not count toward the required elevation.

Thanks!
--ernie66