Advanced

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Message: Two similar checkers requested - GC9CQGC and GC9CQGG

Changed By: mkettel
Change Date: June 14, 2021 12:18AM

Two similar checkers requested - GC9CQGC and GC9CQGG
GC9CQGC - 5X5 Type/Size Challenge. To qualify for this cache you must complete a 5x5 grid for physical cache types (Traditional, Mystery, Multi, Letterbox & WIG) and containers (micro, small, regular, large, other). 25 caches.

GC9CQGG - 5X6 Type/Size Challenge. To qualify for this cache you must complete a 5x6 grid for physical cache types (Traditional, Mystery, Multi, Letterbox & WIG) and containers (micro, small, regular, large, other, AND not chosen). 30 caches.

Both are currently unsubmitted.

This is my first challenge request.....any question or issue please let me know. Thank you.

Original Message

Author: mkettel
Date: June 13, 2021 11:54PM

Two checkers requested
GC9CQGC - 5X5 Type/Size Challenge. To qualify for this cache you must complete a 5x5 grid for physical cache types (Traditional, Mystery, Multi, Letterbox & WIG) and containers (micro, small, regular, large, other). 25 caches.

GC9CQGG - 5X6 Type/Size Challenge. To qualify for this cache you must complete a 5x6 grid for physical cache types (Traditional, Mystery, Multi, Letterbox & WIG) and containers (micro, small, regular, large, other, AND not chosen). 30 caches.

Both are currently unsubmitted.

This is my first challenge request.....any question or issue please let me know. Thank you.