Advanced

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: sapien
Change Date: July 06, 2021 04:20PM

Re: Request for a Jasmer x Size challenge checker
Thank you for replying. Yes, essentially 4 challenges, however the difficulty/terrain/type checker has probably already been written - GC8FAFD or GC8G04H. I suspect it just needs to modified to remove the cacher's own caches however.

The no events restriction is just for the last 2 challenges -
hiddenyear/hiddenmonth/type
hiddenyear/hiddenmonth/size

Other than that, I think that's it. (It's sad it can be boiled down to a few lines, vs all the verbiage I wrote. ;-b LOL)

Thank you, please let me know if you need any more details. I have GCcodes for all 4 challenges if you need them as well. Please let me know.

Original Message

Author: sapien
Date: July 06, 2021 04:19PM

Re: Request for a Jasmer x Size challenge checker
Thank you for replying. Yes, essentially 4 challenges, however the difficulty/terrain/type checker has probably already been written - GC8FAFD or GC8G04H. I suspect it just needs to modified to remove the cacher's own caches however.

The no events restriction is just for the last 2 challenges -
hiddenyear/hiddenmonth/type
hiddenyear/hiddenmonth/size

Other than that, I think that's it. (It's sad it can be boiled down to a few lines, vs all the verbiage I wrote. ;-b LOL)

Thank you, please let me know if you need any more details.