Advanced

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: peter-tvm
Change Date: August 21, 2021 04:55PM

GC2KYBW challenge from 20141
Hi

During an recent visit to Finland I found some challenges without an checker that I hope can have one made to them.

GC2KYBW Haastekätkö: Maailmanmatkaaja

You need to have found caches in 6 foreign countries (cachers home country not included) during 1 calendar year (01.01 - 31.12).
My mark: Home country might be the country you have found most caches in since there is no home country to use in checkers

During the same year you also need to have cached abroad during 6 different months. These can be found in same countries.

Virtual or locationless caches are to be exluded

Original Message

Author: peter-tvm
Date: August 21, 2021 04:53PM

GC2KYBW challenge from 2014
Hi

During an recent visit to Finland I found some challenges without an checker that I hope can have one made to them.

GC2KYBW Haastekätkö: Maailmanmatkaaja

You need to have found caches in 6 foreign countries (cachers home country not included) during 1 calendar year (01.01 - 31.12).
My mark: Home country might be the country you have found most caches in since there is no home country to use in checkers

During the same year you also need to have cached abroad during 6 different months. These can be found in same countries.

Virtual or locationless caches are to be exluded