Advanced

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: Cats4us
Change Date: October 21, 2021 08:32AM

Re: Checker for GC9HFJF
Hi sumbloke,

My local cache reviewer, Nomex, tried the checker with his reviewer account (with zero finds on that account) and says he gets the green check mark and he "passes" the challenge. I verified that with both his account name and another 0 find account name. It properly fails with both 1 find and 2 find account names. So I think the 0 find case is a singularity in the script; it's certainly not really very real world, but Nomex asked me to get the script fixed. So is there a way to do that?

"Thanks for the Challenge submission, but I'll have to ask you to recheck your Project GC Checker (or have someone familiar with how they work). When I run my Username through the Checker, I get a passing green checkmark. Since I have Zero Finds on this account, that's obviously kind of messed up.

Please Enable your Listing when you have the Checker fixed. It's a requirement of the cache type, so I won't be able to Publish your Listing until it works.

Thanks for your patience,
Nomex
Northern California Community Volunteer"

Regards, CAts4us
EIE

Original Message

Author: Cats4us
Date: October 21, 2021 08:28AM

Re: Checker for GC9HFJF
Hi sumbloke,

My local cache reviewer, Nomex, tried the checker with his reviewer account (with zero finds on that account) and says he gets the green check mark and he "passes" the challenge. I verified that with both his account name and another 0 find account name. It properly fails with both 1 find and 2 find account names. So I think the 0 find case is a singularity in the script; it's certainly not really very real world, but Nomex asked me to get the script fixed. So is there a way to do that?

"Thanks for the Challenge submission, but I'll have to ask you to recheck your Project GC Checker (or have someone familiar with how they work). When I run my Username through the Checker, I get a passing green checkmark. Since I have Zero Finds on this account, that's obviously kind of messed up.

Please Enable your Listing when you have the Checker fixed. It's a requirement of the cache type, so I won't be able to Publish your Listing until it works.

Thanks for your patience,
Nomex
Northern California Community Volunteer"

Regards, CAts4us