Advanced

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: psteelman1
Change Date: December 04, 2021 06:07AM

Re: New Checker Request - GC95R3E
Well, there does seem to be one problem. You referred me to the discussion thread on Ohio's oldest previously. The article confirmed the oldest is Shawnee Lookout (GC31A), and I have found that one on 5/27/2018. It does not show up on my Checker results though. I should have 9 total qualifying finds, but the checker only pulls 8. Are you sure the checker is pulling GC31A for the oldest in Ohio currently?

Appreciate any insight you can provide...
Well, there does seem to be one problem, but maybe I am misunderstanding the discussion thread you referred me to previously.

Groundspeak and the Ohio Volunteer Community Reviewers seem to all agree Shawnee Lookout Cache (GC31A) is the oldest in Ohio. The article confirmed the oldest is Shawnee Lookout (GC31A), and I have found that one on 5/27/2018. It does not show up on my Checker results though. I should have 9 total qualifying finds, but the checker only pulls 8.

What cache does your checker consider the oldest in Ohio? Are you saying the checker is limited to the oldest hide date and will treat Ancient Lake as the oldest?

Apologies if I am being dense here.

Original Message

Author: psteelman1
Date: December 04, 2021 05:16AM

Re: New Checker Request - GC95R3E
Well, there does seem to be one problem. You referred me to the discussion thread on Ohio's oldest previously. The article confirmed the oldest is Shawnee Lookout (GC31A), and I have found that one on 5/27/2018. It does not show up on my Checker results though. I should have 9 total qualifying finds, but the checker only pulls 8. Are you sure the checker is pulling GC31A for the oldest in Ohio currently?

Appreciate any insight you can provide...