Advanced

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Message: Re: Checker Request for GC97ZH7 - Maryland Vintage Cache Challenge

Changed By: MDSurveyor
Change Date: January 14, 2022 01:46AM

Re: Checker Request for GC97ZH7 - Maryland Vintage Cache Challenge
Thank you for waiting on this checker and I believe it is ready to be removed from archive status as there is just one detail left the reviewer wants me to resolve. The reviewer also asked following question to me:

[i]"There seems to be some type of issue with the checker or project gc? Can you check with the person who created the script and see if they can determine what is going on? I sometimes get and error message (most times). I tried this with both my reviewer account and my personal paid project-gc account and like I state it sometimes works and sometimes it error's out?"[/i]

I have no error messages when I use it, do you know what could be the problem?

I need to provide names of geocachers that currently fulfill the requirements for the challenge and I noticed that above, and to the left of the box with the "Script name" there is a green button with a check mark and number "19" there is also a red button with a "x" and number "71." Does the "19" represent geocachers that meet the challenge? If so, is there a way to get the names?

Thank you,
MDSurveyor

Original Message

Author: MDSurveyor
Date: January 13, 2022 06:53PM

Re: Checker Request for GC97ZH7 - Maryland Vintage Cache Challenge
Thank you for waiting on this checker and I believe it is ready to be removed from archive status as there is just one detail left the reviewer wants me to resolve. The reviewer also asked following question to me:

[i]"There seems to be some type of issue with the checker or project gc? Can you check with the person who created the script and see if they can determine what is going on? I sometimes get and error message (most times). I tried this with both my reviewer account and my personal paid project-gc account and like I state it sometimes works and sometimes it error's out?"[/i]

I have no error messages when I use it, do you know what could be the problem?

I need to provide names of geocachers that currently fulfill the requirements for the challenge and I noticed that above, and to the left of the box with the "Script name" there is a green button with a check mark and number "19" there is also a red button with a "x" and number "71." Does the "19" represent geocachers that meet the challenge? If so, is there a way to get the names?

Thank you,
MDSurveyor